Monday, July 31, 2006

Another day, another party

Well that was a fun weekend. After working a short shift at RadioShack I went to someone's house to pick up 2 computers they were giving me (for free!), so that I could give one to Char. Today, I will go back, give them one back, and take another one that they have and a printer (also very needed.) Then, my family and I went to The Cheesecake Factory in Leawood. It was amazing! I was so full, then so full again when I ate the leftovers.

Wow, yesterday was long--22 hours long. After getting home from cheesecake factory, I got to bed about 10, then had to hop out at 4am. Then I had the distinct pleasure of doing inventory at RadioShack for nearly 4 hours. Then (as it has been often recently) church was a welcome break to the daily festivities. I had a long restful afternoon in which I cleaned up the two computers and took a 2 hour nap.

Last night was loads of fun at my bachelor party. We had many "festivities", followed by many hours of playing Halo. Times are good.

Only 5 days remain...

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading several of these just now. It'll be fun to keep up with you and your bride this way.
    Love you, Your mommy

    ReplyDelete

Please keep all comments civil, and avoid irrelevant advertising.

Posts on specific topics:
Politics--Bible--College--Teaching