Friday, March 02, 2007

Night of the Twisters

Okay, it wasn't that bad; that's a scary movie. However, a wakeup call at 4:30am by every siren known to man wasn't much fun. We huddled on the bathroom floor. We brought blankets and pillows like you're supposed to, so my wife laid them out on the floor and tried to sleep. Somehow, I don't think that's what you're supposed to do.

(In this picture I live around the "p" of "Springfield".)

One seven-year-old girl died in South-central Missouri when a tornado hit her home. We joke about having to take cover, but it's tragedies like that that make me rethink my attitude.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm not too worried about the world ending soon, just us. And no the world is not more evil, it just seems we have better and more terrible ways to dispense evil on a grander scale.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep all comments civil, and avoid irrelevant advertising.

Posts on specific topics:
Politics--Bible--College--Teaching