Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Graduation

Friday I unofficially gained my freedom from this institution. Yes, graduation has smiled upon me again.

"Unofficially, " you ask? Yes, I still have 1 more class to attend tomorrow then the final next week at MSU. Once that goes through, then I'll get my diploma.

The ceremony itself was pretty cool. We packed out James River Assembly and were graced with the presence of John Ashcroft. His speech was really weird. He spent a long time talking about how lethal the world is, then gave a conclusion on how we can educate it to be otherwise.

It feels good to be out and pretty much have a degree. When next August rolls around, I don't know what I'm going to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments civil, and avoid irrelevant advertising.

Posts on specific topics:
Politics--Bible--College--Teaching