Sunday, June 03, 2007

Mr. Manager


My life has been crazy. The Friday after my last post, my manager fell from ceiling height and broke both of his wrists. With him incapacitated for a month, I'm in charge. I was promoted to Assistant Manager a week early and have been running the store ever since. I'm really trying to not let it get to my head, but it is really nice to have the ability to control the process of operations in the store. RadioShack can be a crazy place, and this has opened up a whole new side of it to my eyes. In addition to the new responsibility, our store has been really short handed, so it has been difficult to hit sales goals and get some necessary tasks completed. There is a light at the end of the tunnel however, as I have some former employees who are planning on, or have already, returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments civil, and avoid irrelevant advertising.

Posts on specific topics:
Politics--Bible--College--Teaching