Monday, September 03, 2007

Teachy Teacherton

I have been teaching two full weeks now and it has been an adventure all the way. I've learned something new literally every day, and those things have taught me new ways to adapt in the classroom. Understanding differing maturity levels and learning styles is still taking some time to figure out. I've also had to learn how to vary my style a bit from day to day to keep things interesting.

As always, I certainly appreciate your prayers in this new endeavor. Every day I have the distinct privilege of teaching 110 students about God's Word, but sometimes I need reminded just what a privilege it is.

Life in the big city has been a lot of fun, and I have also enjoyed being closer to my family. It is my hope to do some more research on theological issues, though I am now out of school. Hopefully, I will have the opportunity to discuss some of that here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments civil, and avoid irrelevant advertising.

Posts on specific topics:
Politics--Bible--College--Teaching