Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Grace

I want to encourage those that feel that they simply can't do enough to make God happy. I have so many times felt like I failed God and didn't live up to his expectations.

However, God isn't so concerned with how well I live up to my own expectations of my behavior. He knows I am sinful and unable to please him fully. That's the very reason he became the sacrifice for my sins. I didn't deserve that, but I didn't need to deserve it.

Jesus would die a thousand times to keep you in his fold. Let me remind you to not lose heart, to not give in to shame. He is strong enough to keep you from falling. He will be your strength when you have none.

He still loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments civil, and avoid irrelevant advertising.

Posts on specific topics:
Politics--Bible--College--Teaching