Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What's Wrong With Healthcare?

As my faithful readers may be aware, I often like to tackle controversial issues by doing a thorough study of them myself. To date, I have dealt with gasoline prices, homosexuality, and the foundations of the legal system. Now, the healthcare debate is floating about the nation, and I would really like to get to the bottom of it all.

What exactly is wrong with healthcare? What caused the current problems? What are the solutions being proposed in Congress and elsewhere? What are some ideal solutions?

I hope to answer some of these questions through my own research. If you share these concerns, join me for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments civil, and avoid irrelevant advertising.

Posts on specific topics:
Politics--Bible--College--Teaching