Thanks to OpenCongress.org I can say:
- They vote with each other 93% of the time.
- Moran votes with Pelosi 31% of the time. Tiahrt votes with Pelosi 26% of the time.
- Moran and Tiahrt vote with Ron Paul 75% of the time.
- Moran voted for and Tiahrt voted against the Children's Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2007 (expands State coverage of Childrens' Health Insurance).
- Moran voted against and Tiahrt voted for the College Opportunity and Affordability Act of 2007 (establishing rules regarding State spending on their university system).
- Moran voted for and Tiahrt voted against the Fair Minimum Wage Act of 2007 (increasing minimum wage from $5.15 to $7.25 per hour).
- Moran voted for and Tiahrt voted against the Statutory Pay-As-You-Go Act of 2009 (requires a tax increase or spending decrease for every spending increase).
- Moran has an A rating from the National Rifle Association. Tiahrt has an A+.
- They both have a "0" rating from Planned Parenthood. They both have a "100" from National Right to Life Committee.
- Moran has a 84% rating from the National Taxpayers Union. Tiahrt has an 86%.
- Moran has an 89% rating from Americans for Better Immigration (reducing overall immigration numbers). Tiahrt has a 97%.
As you can see, the differences are small, but they're there.